Thursday, February 28, 2008

Close To 3rd Week - The Heat Is Rising

It's almost the 3rd week I'm in Makati City, and the project is entering the most critical status. Our client already sniffed out that our product is not ready yet, and the bugs keep coming and coming into our bug trackers. There's no more fun and hang out in weekend coz the application teams must meet the (very crazy) deadline. No more Mr. Nice Guys even to the others internal teams and the heat keep rising and rising, after our CEO meet with our clients in Boards of Meeting and resulted that we must archive with no delay or this project will be TERMINATED.
Wow...its not a good record in my CV, but i have no choice. Actually not in my division thats on fire, coz i'm just handling only for the reporting, and the problem was in the applications it self. But still with the delay in the applications resulting in delay for report test, but the deadline keep on time. So when my report applications tested there's maybe not much time to me to fix the bugs...ow no.
Btw I'm still trying to keep it up with my friends to seek more technical analysis knowledge in stock markets, but since i'm working almost 12 hours everday (even on saturday) thats make me to postpone it :(. So many idea that i want to share in this blog but so litte time to write it...even for blogging myself :-(.

HELL MARCH
yeah...HELL MARCH....maybe the best phrase to describe my self right now. Just like one of the sound track in C&C Red Alert 2 by Frank Klepacki...
No more chatting in trading day, no more browsing for news. Just work...work...and work !!! passing this week with glory.

"Die Waffen – legt an!"

No comments:

Post a Comment