Saturday, February 09, 2008

Good Bye Jakarta, Mabuhay Manila

On the 9th feb 08, i'm leaving Indonesia and travel to manila for company project in the BPI (Bank of Philipine Islands). This is the first time i'm heading to manila, I'm already packed since friday (8 feb) to make sure i bring all the needed stuff. Thanks to my girl for the baggage so I can manage only bring 1 baggage rather than 2. After i kiss my girl and jump off to my cab. Like usual no bad/unhappy feeling i felt.
In the airport, after meeting with my friend cecilia. we start to check in. 1st we check in out baggage and pay the fiscal fee (fiskal), after that we start to the counter for fiscal check and imigrations, right after we pass the imigrations check i heard that our flight already boarding, so we hurry to go to the waiting room .
We flight in the right time at 13:35. our first lunch was opor ayam :) to bad i can manage to take a picture on our lunch, after one hour and a half we arrived in Changi airport, its just a short transit, no more than 1 hours so we cant go around the airport. After we boarding heading to Manila, yeah we got the 2nd meal not long before the 1st meal. The 2nd meal was spaghetti with cheese :)
We arrive at Ninoy Aquino Airport at 7:00 PM, and straight to the immigrations after passing the bird flu control and i see Indonesian people :p ..... that was Ferry and Andy to help me out to the apartment. After a little incident we almost took the wrong taxi route (fiuh....) and Pinoy taxi drivers just like a F1 racing driver :D

Day 1 after unload my baggage...me and Andi & Mr Chairil walking around the block. My 1st impression about Philipines was...Clean, Tidy, and Clear. We walking around the city park...wow i feel the clean air just like in the mountains, also the pedestrians was tidy and comfortable, even when we walk after past midnight. I hope Jakarta can be like this...at least...
Ahh to bad my pda cant online automatically :( i think its need at least 2 day to make my international roaming active.

Day 2 its sunday...we going to SM Mall of Asia...its a very large mall, i think like Kelapa Gading Mall if is it in Indonesia. Hmm not too interesting i think...just like ordinary mall with expensive stuff (than in Indonesia). Except it has Bay View so we can see the open sea directly. The 1st dinner in Mall of Asia was PorkChop BBQ, its a pork bbq with salt ketchup...i will post the pic after im back in Indonesia (hahaha maybe 2 month later) coz the internet connections here soo bad. After buying a plug for my laptop charger (coz the plug is different here) and buy some ice-cream...we back to our apartment, like before...we use F1 Taxi Cab :D

No comments:

Post a Comment